Monday, April 4, 2011

Theme song

I can't tell what I'm feeling now, so I just can write it through this lyrics..

Like We Never Loved at All - Faith Hill ft. Tim Mcgrew


You never looked so good
As you did last night
Underneath those city lights
Then walking with your friend
Laughing at the moon
I swear you looked right through me
But I'm still living with your goodbyes
And you're just going on with your life

How can you just walk on by
Without one tear in your eye
Don't you have the slightest feelings left for me
Maybe that's just your way
Of dealing with the pain
Forgetting everything between our rise and fall
Like we never loved at all

You, I hear you're doing fine
Seems like you're doing well
As far as I can tell
Time is leaving us behind (leavin' us behind)
Another week has passed
And still I haven't laughed yet
So tell me what your secret is (i wanna know i wanna know i wanna know)
Just to let it go let it go like you did, (both) like you did

Did you forget the magic..
Did you forget the passion..
Did you ever miss me..
Ever long to kiss me

Grenade - Bruno Mars

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all
But you never give
Should've known you was trouble
From the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open?

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love
Is all I ever asked
Cause what you don't understand
Is

I'd catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on a blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

Black, black, black and blue
Beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman
That's just what you are
Yeah, you smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

If my body was on fire
You would watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar
Cause you never ever ever did, baby

Kahitna - Menanti

Kemarin.. Kunanti..
Kehadiran dirimu
Kedatangan cintaku

Mengapa.. Tak kunjung tiba
Dan kudengar cerita
Kau berdua dengannya oh

Di manakah janji indah itu
Yang dulu kau ungkap tak'kan
Terbagi yang lain
Bila memang kau ingkari
Tak'kan ku menanti

Haruskah.. Aku mengerti..
Bila pelangi cinta
Berselimutkan dusta oh

Haruskah ku sesali tiada arti lagi
Terkadang ku sesali tak ada arti lagi
Indahnya meniti mimpi

Marcell - Mendendam

tak seharusnya kau berpaling dariku
di saat ku harus jauh dari dirimu
karena aku masih mencintaimu
dan yakin diriku hanyalah untukmu


* apa yang kurasakan
  tak seperti kenyataan

  berbagi cinta selain diriku

mungkinkah kembali segala rasa yang telah hilang
walau hati kecilmu masih mencintaiku

tak ingin ku bertahan meski kadang mendendam
akankah kau bahagia bila cinta tak ada untuk dirimu lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment